My plugin is working fine in Adobe Reader 9 but all problem occurs for the newer version.
(1) I don't see my plugin on the toolbar like Adobe Reader 9, is this way Adobe Reader X made or any solution? Currently it is showing as side-panel.
(2) My plugin doesn't work if protected mode is ON. If I switch-off it's working fine but it doesn't show my plugin completely. It has scraped almost half and there is no way to drag it.
(3) Is there any separate certificate required to run my plugin with security mode ON? we already have Adobe Reader certificate which works fine with Adobe Reader 9.
Please help me out or the reference/pointers if any?
1) - yes, this is how it works now. Nothing can write to the application toolbars.
2) - yes, plugins have often to be re-written to allow for Protected Mode. It depends on what it's trying to do.
3) - no, but you have to code allowing for the zero-elevation process model.
As you seem to have a Reader integration key, you should address SDK support questions to the contacts given to you when you registered for it.
Thanks for the reply, I will post this question to appropriate location.
Just a question I have, you mean to say that we need re-develope our plugin to work with Adobe Reader x (10)??