• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to enable navigation pane and TOC

Jun 08, 2007 Jun 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have Robohelp x5.02. I generate webhelp pro output. Now I have lost my navigation pane and TOC in the output. Only contents file displays.

How can I get my navigation icons and TOC back. I don't think I have a frameset file. When I click view Result from within Robohelp the navigation pane and icons are displayed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like the server that's hosting the RoboEngine doesn't have ALL the output folders and files generated by RH. They are all required in order to display properly.

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi all

Either this or you aren't pointing at the project correctly. For example, pointing at an individual topic inside the help instead of the full WebHelp with the frameset.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp