In order to fix your problem you may follow steps as given below.
1) Once you will download books from your computer it will give you two options "Open" and "Save"
2) Click on save and it will save the book under C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\My Documents\Downloads or HD:\Users\UserName\Downloads if your are using MAC.
3) Now go to the location where you saved the Book.
4) Right click on the book and click Open With>>Adobe Digital Editions.
Or open Digital Editions click Library>>Add Item to Library and choose the book from the location where it was saved.
5) Now the book will open in Digital Editions
I hope this will help you
Thnxz, this would be helpful and I went back and see if they had the Save button, but the library ebooks don't have that option...does anyone know why this happens?
Please try following steps in order to fix te problem
Delete following folder from your computer.
C:\Documents and Settings\sali\My Documents\My Digital Editions\Restore
HD:\Users\UserName\Digital Editions\Restore (If your are using MAC)
Now download the same book once again
Ihope this will help you!!!