4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2013 1:05 PM by Don Kerr

ObjectProxy Error

jigesh13

I am having problems with some data that inherits from ObjectProxy class. Under

certain circumstances, the application fails and all I can see in the console is the following lines repeated several times.

at mx.events::PropertyChangeEvent()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\ events\PropertyChangeEvent.as:151]
          at mx.events::PropertyChangeEvent/clone()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\s rc\mx\events\PropertyChangeEvent.as:225]
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
          at mx.utils::ObjectProxy/propertyChangeHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\fram ework\src\mx\utils\ObjectProxy.as:640]
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

When debugging the application, the last line being executed is a simple statement that updates one of the fields within the ObjectProxy derived class.

sobjBlockData.Status = "Completed";

where sobjBlockData is an instance of ObjectProxy derived class.  It seems that the update event is being triggered over and over.

Can someone help me to understand what this error means OR any way to debug the root cause of it. Thanks.