6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2011 1:50 PM by WildCardPix

Notifications

QuestConnect

Great tool to use easy to set up, but the major draw back of the product is that you constantly have to go to forms central to check for any responses. Do we have a date of when alerts will be available.  Sooner then later or have to find another solution for my forms.

• 1. Re: Notifications
          RandySwineford Adobe Employee

This has been a fairly common request. This is something we plan to do sooner rather than later but unfortunately I can't give you a date. It would be great if you (and others) could provide some feedback on how you would like notifications to function. For example...

• What information should be in the email notification message you receive?
          • How often do you want to receive alerts? In real time as the form is submitted? Or would you just want a summary of what happened that day/week/month? How configurable would you want it? Would you want the summary to include all of your active forms or would you want one email per form file?
          • Would you want the option to have the user who filled out the form receive an email notification stating that their data was recieved?

Appreciate your feedback. Once we get to this feature I want to make sure we do it the right way so it is ease to use and meets the needs of our users.

Thanks!

Randy

• 2. Re: Notifications
            schulz76

This was something that we just discussed today at work -- the notification ability for the sender of the form -- time consuming to have to check up on it all the time..

An e-mail notification would be great in real time as someone hits submit to send that form in for review.

or

Even better yet an option to check how do I want to receive "submission reports"

real time

hourly 

daily

weekly

ect...

In addition and to commitment on your other question

An e-mail notification which would be sent to the person submitting the data would be great. Customizable and having the ability to reply back to the send if need be. When I sample a half dozen partners about the design and functionality of an electronic data gather tool (before I actually started to use this program ) this was the number one request along with the ability to be able to print or save as a PDF the form that you just submitted. They want to make sure that their  data was received.

Thx!

• 3. Re: Notifications

I just realized I never followed up with you. We now do support email notifications and submission receipts. You can find them on the "Options" tab and are available to paid users.

Randy

• 4. Re: Notifications
                WildCardPix

Thanks Randy. How much does the feature cost per month?

-Dave

• 5. Re: Notifications

You can view our pricing plans here: https://www.acrobat.com/formscentral/en/pricing.html

Randy

• 6. Re: Notifications
                    WildCardPix Level 1

Perfect. Thank you.