4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2011 10:22 AM by flairjax

horizontalScroll does not show all the time

flairjax Level 1

So I have a custom skin, which I have a scroller in to warp the content. Below is my content.  If "holderGroup" has the property width=100% then the horizontalScroll doesn't show when the browser window is sizedsmaller than the content.  But if I remove the width=100% from the "holderGroup", so no width setting, then the horizontalScroll shows appropriately when the browser window is sized smaller thant the content.  But of course when I remove the width=100%  the custom:DetailsPanel doesn't take up the entire screen and looks bad. Anyone know what is going on?

<s:Group id="holderGroup" width="100%" height="100%" minWidth="0">

<custom:DetailsPanel id="lowerPanel"

width="100%" height="100%" bottom="0" dropShadowVisible="false"

showDeleteButton="false" showEditButton="false" showPrintButton="false"

skinClass="com.skins.DetailsPanelSkin"

editButtonClicked="editSelectedItem(event)"

deleteButtonClicked="deleteSelectedItem(event)"

printButtonClicked="printSelectedItem(event)"

>

<s:HGroup left="0" top="0" width="100%" height="100%">

<s:List id="navigationList" width="260"

minHeight="300" height="100%"   >

<s:layout>

<s:VerticalLayout gap="0"

horizontalAlign="contentJustify"

requestedRowCount="7" />

</s:layout>

</s:List>

<s:Group width="100%" height="100%" top="10" bottom="0">

<mx:ViewStack id="vs" top="20" left="10" right="10" bottom="10" width="100%" height="100%" >

</mx:ViewStack>

</s:Group>

</s:HGroup>

</custom:DetailsPanel>

</s:Group>