• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding slides to quizzes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2011 Apr 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I am missing something basic here, but have not been able to figure it out: I have created a quiz and have slides for correct and incorrect answers. So clicking the correct answer takes you to slide X and an incorrect answer takes you to slide Y. When published, and after answering the question, the user gets a message that continuing will take you out of the quiz. How do I get the answer slides as part of the quiz?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2011 Apr 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I suspect that your answer slides are outside of the Quiz scope. This scope starts with the first question slide and ends with the score slide. When you get out of the Quiz Scope the quiz attempt is considered as finished. So you will have to check if you can put those answer slides before the score slide. Of course you will have to be sure by adjusting navigation on all question slides on Success/failure that they do not appear at the end of the quiz.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding.  After I posted this issue, I discovered the boundaries issue in quizzes. Unfortunately, the slides in question are within the quiz boundaries. So I am still perplexed by this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will be out of the office starting 15/04/2011 and will not return until

16/05/2011.

I will be out of the office on annual leave and will have no access to my

emails. If your matter is urgent then please contact my colleagues Carmen

Shields or Sonia Savage. Alternatively I will deal with your query on my

return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources