2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2011 3:12 PM by debibrighthope


    debibrighthope Level 1



      I've been looking for brushes (it's what photoshop calls them) for Fireworks and I've not seen any that will help me make swirls, etc in Fireworks.  Are there any out there that I can download and use?  Free? Low cost?


      Maybe they're called something different for fireworks??


      Thanks In Advance.