3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2011 1:15 PM by Bugsy14u

Help!  I can't find the 'accept' button

denimmaterial

Hi everyone

This may sound ridiculous, but I can't find the accept button referred to in the terms and conditions, and consequently cannot open my Adobe Reader.  Can any one tell me where it is?

• 1. Re: Help!  I can't find the 'accept' button
          Bugsy14u Level 1

Deninmaterial.....

If you are referring to the latest update Adobe Reader 10.0.1X then you are not alone. I could not find it either and it had nothing to do with resolution as I was able to scroll all the way to the bottom. I also had this agreement continually pop off so I restored to an earlier date. Now Adobe Reader is messed up and won't open PDF files in a broswer.

No one seems to have a fix, even support doesn't have a clue. I guess you get what you pay for.

• 2. Re: Help!  I can't find the 'accept' button
            denimmaterial Level 1

Hi Bugsy

I'm relieved that it's not just me!!  I have abandoned Adobe after trying to get an earlier version without success and have downloaded Nuance PDF Reader instead.  It's also free and works fine.

• 3. Re: Help!  I can't find the 'accept' button
              Bugsy14u Level 1

Your welcome and thanks for the heads up on the other PDF reader out there. I was finally able to clear out  Adobe 9.4.3 which worked fine until this messed up update. Funny thing is I can still open PDF files and Adobe comes up so it is not totally cleaned out but it is out of the control panel. I'll let it sit for a bit and see what happens. I don't use it very often anyway.