2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2011 7:57 AM by the_wine_snob

Main menu audio volume adjustment issue

shaneme

Under the Disc Menus tab, using the Ladybug menu template that comes with Premiere Pro Elements 9 and chose an audio clip to use as intro music.  I need to adjust that tracks volume to better match the core video/audio levels.  Ideas?  The audio mixer does not show that track.

Thanks in advance!

• 1. Re: Main menu audio volume adjustment issue
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately, you can not adjust the volume level of menu page audio in Premiere Elements.

You will need to adjust the level of the original audio clip using a program like Audacity (a free download).

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Main menu audio volume adjustment issue
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

I think that Audacity, or similar, is the easiest way to handle this.

As I am usually doing DD 5.1 SS, for my Projects and for my Menus, I just create a Menu Sequence in PrPro, and edit my Audio (or perhaps Video too, if I have a Motion Background on the Menu), but as PrE does not have Sequences, one would have to create a New Project, to do that. Yes, Audacity would be much easier.

Good luck,

Hunt

PS - even the full-featured Adobe authoring app., Encore, needs to have the Audio's Volume adjusted outside of the authoring program.