6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2011 4:46 PM by IHelpU

Flash Player 10.2.159.1 Standalone application CRASH with high graphical processing

sunSETian

Hi,

Flash Player  10.2.153.1and  Flash Player  10.2.159.1 are crashing my standalone application. Later with  version 10.1 the application run ok, never crashes but was taking more than  90% CPU. The  new Flash Player solve the problem of resources, and drop down CPU to  30%, but  the application crashes always after a while, unespectly, or if I open the window of other application.

In  the other hand when I disable the harware acceleration at the swf  settings, the application goes crazy and start to make rapid flashes, and frame rate goes down to 8. (http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/. Right click on the Flash logo, Settings,then UNcheck the hardware acceleration in Display Settings.)

I'm  on a Mac Mini Core 2 Duo with Mac OS X 10.6.7 (the last Snow Leopard  these days). The graphical card is Nvidia GeForce 9400M.

I  did test the application at a Mac Book Pro core i5, Mac OS X 10.6.7,   graphica card Nvidia GeForce GT 330M and the application is more  stable but finally crashes too.

Finally if I export my application  with GPU Hardware acceleration at Publish Settings, my application  crashes almost inmediatly after I open it in each of the computers.

My guess is that the new Flash Version is using my graphical proccesor in a corrupted way.

Please help.

Sebastian