Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Flash CS5 component to Flash Builder

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2011 Apr 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there .

I'm having some troubles exporting a movieClip made in Flash CS5 Professionnal to Flash Builder.

I created a simple movieclip name test : rectangle and textinput inside name "title", then command ->convert symbol for Flex. Everything looks good. I publish the .swc and import it in Flash Builder.

Everything is good when I just add the MovieClip :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"

xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark"

xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx" minWidth="955" minHeight="600" xmlns:local="*">

<local:test />

</s:Application>

but when I try to set a value to the title <local:test title="Title" />, I get the following error : (sorry it's in french =O)

Description Resource Path Location Type

Initialiseur pour 'test' : les valeurs du type flash.text.TextField ne peuvent pas être représentées dans le texte. TestComponent.mxml /TestComponent/src line 5 Erreur Flex

Google translate:
Description Resource Path Location Type
Initializer for 'test': values ​​of type flash.text.TextField can not be represented in the text.TestComponent.mxml / TestComponent / src line 5 Error Flex
There are a lot of tutorial showing how to integrate Flash Builder & Flash Cs5 but not so much tutorial about how you can import Flash CS5 component into Flash builder 😕
Hope you can help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2011 Apr 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind stupid question

title points on TextField and not on .text property... of course -.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines