2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2011 1:00 PM by BrooklynCME

Audio stops working a third way through!

emlajo

Hello all,

Newbie to the Adobe Forum here, so please forgive any naivety!

I'm putting together a powerpoint with audio in Adobe Presenter for work, using PowerPoint 2003. I've never had issues in the past, but here's something I just cannot solve:

My audio file is a 25-minute long .wav and it works perfectly when played through ANY media player. However, when I import the audio to Presenter, only 9 minutes and 30 seconds of the audio works! The "edit audio" window will play through 9 min, 30 sec, then it stops as if there was no more audio, but the window still shows 25 minutes (meaning that the audio file keeps going to 25 minutes, including the "waves"). When I click and try to play anywhere past the 9 min. 30 sec. point, I get nothing.

I have tried deleting and reloading the audio file many times, but the same issue occurs everytime. Again, the audio file is not corrupted, and the entire 25 minutes plays fine in any other media player. Also, I have used audio files over 15 minutes in Presenter before without issues.

Please help; I feel like I have exhausted all of my options, and this video is past its deadline!!

Thank you in advance for any advice!!