I am using Adobe Reader X 10.0.1. Within Windows Explorer I mark a pdf file for burning, then click burn at the top of the page. Adobe tells me the file is missing. Then when I check for the file, it is gone! And not in the recycle bin either. I am running Windows 7 64 bit with SP1.
Reader cannot and will not delete files and is not used to burn CD's.
Sounds like you may have a permissions issue or an issue with whatever application is used to burn the CD?
The issue is not reproducible at my end.
Please let me know the following details:
1) The "file missing" error message encountered by you is thrown by windows or Adobe?
2) Is issue happening for any specific PDF file or all the PDF files on your system?
3) Is issue happening for the PDF files kept at specific path or all the files on your system?
4) Are you able to burn any other file other than PDF( word document, text file etc.)
5) If the issue is happening for a specific PDF file please let me know the size of the PDF?