2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2011 3:55 PM by DonHalsted

Basic Adobe Director question.

DonHalsted

All,

Greetings all.  Thanks for taking the time to look at this post and reply to me.  I am very new to Adobe Director and have just gotten it installed on my computer.  I am suppose to be taking over a project that some other team members have worked on and developed.  However the issue that I run into is I seem to be missing a file or something. I have Director installed and it seems to launch and run ok.  However when I open the project that I'm suppose to be taking over I get an error like:

This application requires an Xtra (Grid) that either does not exist or failed to initalize properly.  Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtras folder(s).

I click ok and it opens the project and will let me build it.  While publishing I get the following errors:

Can't find the Xtra file "Grid Asset.x32". Continue creating project?

I click ok and I get the following message twice:

This application requires an Xtra (Grid) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly.  Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtras folder(s).

I was told all the files that I needed to work on the project with was given to me and I have been give all the license keys.  However it still seems I am missing a file.  I have tried doing a Google search on several different keywords to see if I could find the solution or a file to download.  However I have yet to have any luck on this.

If anyone has any information that could help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Don Halsted