1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 20, 2011 11:10 PM by Sandy_

Import to library

dogshack

I am attempting to import some files from photoshop. I have done this several times, even with like files. But for some reason within the import to library box, Flash is not letting me select the check boxes sparatically, nor will it let me drop down the arrows to see what all is on each photoshop layer. It will merely prompt me to rename that layer. If I cancel out then try again, sometimes it will let me select a couple of the check boxes, or drop a few of the arrows down, but then it stops allowing me to do that an then merely allows me to only rename the layer again or scroll up and down. I don't get it. I am on CS5, mac platform... If anyone has a clue what I am talking about or a resolution to this issue, please let me know...

thanks

Screen shot.jpg

• 1. Re: Import to library
          Sandy_ Level 1

Hi dogshack.

Since it is happening to your files all of a sudden, there are a few things we can try. I would start with recreating  your user configuration folder and preferences files.

1. Quit Flash if you have it running.

2. Delete your user configuration folder:

Window XP - C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local   Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Flash<version>

Window Vista & Window 7-   C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Flash<version>

Mac - Volume/Users/<username>/Library/Application   Support/Adobe/Flash<version>

3. Follow instruction from the following link to recreate your preferences files:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/520/cpsid_52048.html

4. Reboot your machine.

5. Launch Flash and see if you are still seeing this issue.

Sandy

QE

Flash Authoring