6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2011 12:01 PM by The Ghost of Johnny RSS

How to always show rulers in Photoshop CS5 and other problems

datastream8

Does anyone know how to make Photoshop CS5 always show rulers in mac? I have not have this issue with any other PS. I need the rulers to drag guides contantly, but photoshop cs5 would not show the rulers automatically. Everytime I have to go to View --> Show rulers or the shortcut command + R. Is there a way to instruct Photoshop to always show rules with any file I open or create?

I have many other issues with Photoshop CS5 that CS2, 3, and 4 had out of the box... It is very frustrating that I spent all this money and instead of working, I have been on the phone with Adobe for hours... I am very disappointed so far.

I have had CS5 Master's Collection for 2 months now on Mac 10.6.7. I have reinstalled Photoshop 3 times as some shortcuts were not working like shift plus scroll to inscrease to 100%, 200%, etc.

The other thing that still does not work and Adobe has not offered a solution is that my Photoshop would not append extensions. Regardless of the Preferences settings, all my files get saved as JPG instead of jpg... I wonder if any of you out there have this issue as well?

Thank you.