1) How do you install Flash Player in an Enterprise environment? Please include answer with a guided installation document, as the SCUP document is not end-to-end.
Not sure what SCUP is, but corp environments were able to do this with the .msi installer versions.
2) How do you disable Flash Player update notifications?
Thanks for this, but I am looking for a enterprise class solution: i.e. installing hundres of machines with automation and reporting. We are already aware of the MSI, but the automatic installation recently started failing since we migrated to Windows 7 and users are non-admins. We also plan on keeping UAC turned on, so running the MSI with the SYSTEM account in a script fails.
Again, we are looking for an end-to-end solution, possibly using SCCM and SCUP. In essence, documentation and web chatter points to being able to:
1) automatically have SCUP poll Adobe.com for updates
2) automatically have SCUP publish it to SCCM when available
3) push it out to WSUS as an update
4) clients automatically update it as part of Windows Update.
I have the bits and pieces, but have failed putting it all together.
I know I am not the only person administrating a large company and uses Flash.... help!