0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2006 9:32 AM by francois-yanick

Security error accessing url

francois-yanick
      I try to better understanding how to manipulate webservice through Flex byt using a CFC with remote function. The CFC is working fine as a webservice as I already tested it through a simple CFM page (with the cfinvoke command to call a webservice).

Yesterday I was programming from home - with only my router as security (with low security compare to the office). I was able to get some values from the webservice call.

Today, I try ton continue where I was yesterday but I am at the office where we have firewalls and different level of security.

I explain this as I encounter an error message when I try to run my Flex with webservice (very simple webservice): Security error accessing url.

My question will be, does this error have something with the firewall of the office? Or, if not, what happen if we need to run a Flex SWF compiled on a host provider who do not support Flex and do not offer the possibility to play with the XML Config Files ({wwwroot}/web-inf/flex/...)?

Thank's for any help!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <mx:Application xmlns:mx=" http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" layout="vertical">
      <mx:Script>
      <![CDATA[
      import mx.controls.Alert;
      import mx.rpc.Fault;
      import mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent;

private function onFault(event:FaultEvent):void
      {
      var f:Fault = event.fault;
      Alert.show(f.faultString,"Error");
      }

private function list():void
      {