1 Reply Latest reply on May 4, 2011 4:55 AM by || -- HacKer -- ||

Adobe Presenter cannot load the recordings for all slides. The recordings are not in the .ppcx file.

lkane.icam

I recorded using the Adobe presenter plug in. Whenever I hit publish after finishing up, or even if I go back to the "home" portion of powerpoint after narrarating a few slides, when I try to go back into the recorder, The error message reads ... "Adobe Presenter cannot load the recordings for all slides. The recordings are not in the .ppcx file." "The recordings were last stored in this file" .... it then gives the file name ending with /Media.ppcx. It then gives options including "load the recordings from another file." I have the MP3s ... but it will not let me search for those to import. Instead it has it set to the .ppcx. The actual folder has my presentation name on it, but no audio. The other option is to "continue without the recordings on the slides, which erases the audio completely ... even from MP3s. The other option is to cancel and return to the slide show. I have no idea what to do!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  This continues to happen with any presentation that we have to go back and edit.