• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bullet bug fix when importing from PowerPoint?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2011 Apr 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry if this is answered elsewhere (the search option is not working in this forum!).  Anyway...

When I import PowerPoint slides, some of the formatting is wonky once it gets into Captivate.  The PowerPoint slide will have 6 bullets on it, but the corresponding Captivate slide will have a couple of bullets, then finish off the list in numbers.

Does anyone have a workaround for this?  We tried reformatting the PowerPoint, re-saving, and re-uploading the appropriate slides.  It isn't consistent across the PowerPoint (some slides will be fine) but it seems un-fixable for the slides that do have it.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2011 May 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue -- very frustrating. Bullets are a standard attribute of PowerPoint files -- Captivate should be able to handle them.  I read another post about playing the PowerPoint file in PowerPoint and recording it with Captivate as a workaround.  May have to go there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources