Expand my Community achievements bar.

Submit By Email handling multiple emails

Former Community Member

I am trying to set up a form that needs to go to a distribution list in outlook. However, everytime I enter the data I need in the XML Data page and then save and exit it; it erases all of the emails except for the first one listed. Can someone please tell me what the secret is to getting the form to accept multiple email address'. I have spent the better part of 3 days trying just about everything.

Thanks

Lisa

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Check out www.PDFEmail.net.

Link: http://www.pdfemail.net/

PDFEmail.net is able to send a PDF form submission to multiple recipients using ASP.net.

Former Community Member

Thanks for your response; while that was helpful my bosses would like to see if I can come up with a solution that does not involve buying additional software. I know that having multiple emails in a livecycle form does work I have seen many excamples, I just wish I could fiqure out why I can't get it to work on my computer.

So if there is anyone out there that has a possible solution please chime in I need all the help I can get. Thanks

Former Community Member

If you send the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com I will have a look when I get a chance. Please include a description of your issue with the email.

Paul

Former Community Member

Paul,

I am still trying to get this email submit button to work. Is the reason it won't work is because I have more than 2 email addresses to send this form too? My last attempt was modifying the regular mailto: submit button and this is the error I got when I tested the button:

I haven’t heard from you since I last emailed my form to you last week on the 5th. I know the form I am attaching today is different than the one I sent last week; however, both forms will have the same individuals emailed every time. Please let me know if there is anything you can do to help. Otherwise I am going to have to let my managers know that there was not a viable fix for this.

Best regards

Lisa Long

Engineering Services Clerk - millMAX Department

Former Community Member

I have not recieved anything from you ....can you resend?

Paul