• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error with Licensing Presenter 7?

Mentor ,
Apr 29, 2011 Apr 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I just purchased Adobe Presenter Add-In for PowerPoint and I'm using PPT 2007 from Microsoft Office 2007 on Windows.

I got the following error dialog.  I cannot use Presenter right now because of this licensing issue.  I'm not sure why this persists even after uninstalling and reinstalling the Add-In.

Can anyone help me get  my product running properly?  I get this message whenever I click on any of the menu items in PowerPoint under Adobe Presenter.

adobe_presenter_error.png

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 02, 2011 May 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Markerline

Can you verify if you have IE9 on your system? If yes, please uninstall it from Add Remove programs and retry. Once you are able to accept the EULA and invoke Presenter the first time, you can reinstall IE9.

thanks

NIRUPAM TEWARY

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 02, 2011 May 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have taken the steps you recommended.  However I have a more pertinent question now.

What if I want to upgrade to Microsoft Office 2010 with PowerPoint 2010?  My understanding is that Presenter 7 is not compatible with MS Office 2010 and only compatible with 2007 or prior.  Can you please offer a solution or steps I would need to take if I were to upgrade the MS Office Suite to 2010?

Thanks in advance,

-markerline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marker,

Latest patch of Adobe Presenter 7 that is 7.0.6 is compatible with MS office 2010. So you may need to update your existing Prsenter to latest version and then you can upgrade to Office 2010.

You can download the patches from the below link:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=153&platform=Windows

Thanks,

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources