1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 30, 2011 12:58 PM by mytaxsite.co.uk

Problems with using non usa keyboard (Mac OS X 10.6.7)

sloveneccc

Hi,

I have MacBook Pro, (Mac OS X version 10.6.7), slovenian keyboard and when i type in Code View or Design View one of slovenian characters (š, č, ć , đ, ž) it is not written correctly. They are all written correctly if i for example write them in Find Window (Edit --> Find and Replace) etc. This is extremly annoying and i don't know what to do. I don't have similar problem with any of other mac programs only with macromedia ones. Any suggestions what can i do?

Thank you in advance for any answers.

• 1. Re: Problems with using non usa keyboard (Mac OS X 10.6.7)
          mytaxsite.co.uk Level 6

Is the language (regional time zones and languages) correctly set?  If not then you need to make sure it is Slovenian to matcvh your keyboard.

It is my experience that you can't mix and match the keyboards.  For example, you can't use US standard Keyboard on a UK set system because the currency and date formats are all different in these two countries and so the pound sign £ and # will interefere with your work.  This is just one example but I am sure there are many.  The puctuation marks are all mixed up etc etc.

hth