1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 29, 2009 7:29 AM by Chunick

Director Is Alive!!!

bruce34567
      ok i know the answer, Adobe let it languish way way way to long.

But what about now? I have had to tell several clients/tech guys that director is even still alive. Most people think it is dead (i have government clients asking for flash on CD-Rom and you know those flashtrust issues, director is a superior choice in this case), even some of the people i know that work for you are telling me its dead, i am tired of hearing this, here,,, we all know things are moving along in a positive direction, the problem is that the rest of the world thinks director has fallen off the map..

PLEASE, someone at Adobe please tell the rest of the world that Director is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        • 1. Director Is Alive!!!
          Chunick Level 3
          Again, these forums are not an effective place to communicate with Director. If you want to be heard a bit more then maybe join the Direct-L mailing list where Allen Partridge pops in frequently and even some Director engineers very infrequently over the years.

Or, you could try making contact with the Adobe Director engineers/developers who run adobedirectoronline.com, but be very clear that they are running it independently of Adobe.