1 2 Previous Next 40 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2011 6:57 PM by eidnolb onlyone RSS

Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Der Grashüpfer

Hello,

Ever since I upgraded to Adobe Flash Player v-10.2.159, I get the error "Internet Explorer has stopped working" when I close a tab.  It doesn't happen every time, but sometimes when I have multiple tabs open.  And it only happens when I have Adobe Flash Player add-on enabled.  I am using Windows Vista Home Premium and IE8.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• 1. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)
          eidnolb onlyone Community Member

Hi, Is it any particular website you happen to be on when this happens? The Adobe Flash Player addon that you refer to, is this the Shockwave Flash Object? This is the ActiveX Control for Flash Player and must be Enabled if you wish to view Flash content.

I would try having fewer windows open and see it that continues. If that doesn't help, then there may be some other addon in the browser that is conflicting either with the SFO or another addon.

eidnolb

Message was edited by: eidnolb  sp

• 2. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)
            Der Grashüpfer Community Member

Hello and thank you for your response.

It is the Shockwave Flash Object that is causing the problem, since the problem never occurs when I disable it.  And it doesn't matter how many tabs I have open (2 or 10), it happens, but not always.  And that is the frustrating thing.

Whether it is conflicting with something else, I don't know.  I only know that the problem started when I upgraded to Adobe Flash 10.2.

• 3. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, thanks. I don't know if you have a 32bit or 64bit system, so check in the location that is appropriate.

C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash  Open Flash and post back the files listed OR

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash 

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 4. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)
                pwillener CommunityMVP

Can you try if the same thing happens when you start Internet Explorer in Safe Mode (browser safe mode, not Windows safe mode)?

In your Programs list, there may be an option to start Internet Explorer (No Add-ons); otherwise Start | Run | iexplore -extoff

• 5. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

I am running 32-bit Vista

C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash contains a folder called FlashPlayerTrust and files Flash10p.ocx, FlashInstall, FlashUtil10p_ActiveX.dll, FlashUtil10p_ActiveX and install.

• 6. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

It doesn't even happen if I disable ONLY Shockwave Flash Object, I'm sure it won't happen if I disable ALL add-ons.

• 7. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, Your Flash files are all correctly Installed. Make sure the Shockwave Flash Object is version 10.2.159.1 also.

If it is, then something else is going on. First I would like you to test at this site and let me know if you can see the Flash Player logo (Red F) animation(spinning) and just make sure the Version of Flash Player Installed says 10.2.159.1.

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Then using IE, go to Tools, Internet Options and make sure under the Security Tab it is set to Medium for the Internet Zone.

Then when you reply back, list any Anti-Virus/Spyware programs that are Installed.

Have you had any Malware Issues? If so please explain.

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 8. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

OK:

I do have 10.2.159.1

I do see the red f animation.

My security tab is set for Medium for Internet Zone

And I did recently have an issue with my antivirus program (BitDefender), possibly due to a virus.  I lost several Windows files (games history, calendar settings) and a file that BitDefender needed to do it's scans.  I uninstalled and reinstalled that program.

I thank you for your ongoing help and hope that, since you anticipated the antivirus problem, we are getting close to a solution.

• 9. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, The fact that you can see the Flash Player logo animation and your Security is set for Medium for the Internet Zone, should have Flash Player working properly.

I'm not sure if the Virus would have an effect now due to the above. That would normally prevent you from Installing that Shockwave Flash Object.

What it could be is that some component of BitDefender is conflicting. Some of BitDefender has been or is known to conflict with Firefox. Not sure about IE.

This is a thread on issues with FF  and BitDefender: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/601019?tstart=0

What version of BitDefender do you have Installed?

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 10. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)
                            pwillener CommunityMVP

Der Grashüpfer wrote:

It doesn't even happen if I disable ONLY Shockwave Flash Object, I'm sure it won't happen if I disable ALL add-ons.

The point of my suggestion was to see if FP conflicts with any other add-ons.

But now I am not sure if you can even run FP in safe mode (I can run FP in Firefox safe mode).

• 11. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Don't click on link in Post#11  

eidnolb

• 12. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi.  Sorry for the extended absence.  I drive a truck all week and my 12V laptop charger went kaput.

I read the link and tried to disable BitDefender before installing Flash.  But every time I uncheck it in System Configuration under System or Startup, it just rechecks itself and ignores my command!  It must be a very stubborn safeguard.

I wanted to start Windows in safe mode, but then I can't get onto the internet.  Is there a way to download a Flash installer, then run it in safe mode?

PS - What did you mean by "Don't click on the link in post #11"?

• 13. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, You can disregard Post#11, it was a spam post and I was just warning you or anyone else. It has been removed now.

BitDefender is causing you a problem. Either that or you still have Malware on your system. That's want it sounds like to me.

But to run any other Anti-Virus program, that BitDefender needs Disabled. Otherwise it will prevent any other Scanners to do what's needed.

You don't want to Disable it until you have another Anti-Virus Scanner on your Desktop.

I'll see what I have on that.

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 14. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

I just went into BitDefender and disabled RealTime Protection, then installed Flash.

Not only did I get the "Internet has stopped working" error upon leaving the Adobe site, but now I am getting error messages from BitDefender!

I have to believe this is a problem with Adobe Flash, since I never had the problem with BitDefender and older versions of Flash.  Makes sense, no?

• 15. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, After you Disabled the Realtime Protection in BitDefender, did you Uninstall Flash Player first before Installing? If so, check your Flash folder to make sure you have the correct Flash Files that you posted earlier. Also the Shockwave Flash Object is still Installed and Enabled. If all of those are the same and you can still see the Flash Player logo, then check this:

The UAC in Vista can be turned off or on. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Turn-User-Account-Control-on-or-off

See if that makes a difference. If it doesn't then go to www.malwarebytes.org and download and SAVE to your Desktop the Free version. Use the Update feature and allow it to update. Then close it.

Now close all browser windows and:

Disable BitDefender:

Double click on the system icon for Bit Defender.

When the Bit Defender window appears, move mouse arrow to the left side and click >> Virus Shield.

Move mouse arrow to the black check by Virus Shield is enabled and click.

The black works will change to red, >> Virus Shield is disabled.

Move mouse arrow to the top right corner and click the down arrows.

Bit Defender is now inactive.

To enable Bit Defender, do the same steps except click to enable.

Now Open malwarebytes and click on Scanner and run a full scan. If any malware is found, follow their instructions for removing it.

Then re-enable BitDefender.

Let me know the results of the UAC and the Scan.

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 16. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)
                                        tcenters Community Member

Did you want me to do these things to? I didn't since subject line is different than my original question.

Sorry, but it has become so confusing since I started receiving about 65 emails a day from many different Forum Support workers.

Sorry also, but I haven't uninstalled Flash Player either and am not sure how to do this. Last thing you asked for System information and how to find bytes #.

Sorry again,

tcenters

• 17. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Yes, I uninstalled Flash, then disabled BitDefender RealTime protection, then installed Flash again.  All the same files are there and the animation works as well.

As for these other steps, I will have to find the time to get them done, since I am back on the road again.  I will let you know the results in a couple of days.

Thanks again for sticking with me on this.  I really appreciate it.

• 18. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hello.  I finally found time to try your suggestions and here are the results.

I went right to the MalwareBytes suggestion, because I don't want to have to run my computer withour UAC.  It found 4 infected items and removed them.  BitDefender does this every time I do my weekly scan, but it usually finds about 20.  The infected items are cookies (spyware?).

After that, I did some work on the internet and did not get the "stopped working" error.  I thought the problem was solved and was going to let you know.  As I clicked on the "reply" button on this webpage, I got the error again!  It closed the tab, then almost immediately recovered it!

Now I have UAC turned off and have not had the error for a short period of time.  Is UAC interfering with Adobe Flash?

...Just got the error again with UAC turned off!  I think this must be a problem with Flash itself since, the only time I DON'T get the error, is when it is disabled.  Am I the first (or only) one to have this problem?

• 19. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, I don't think there is any conflict with UAC and Flash Player. I think what is happening is Malware related. The UAC when working properly is to warn you with an Internet Security warning before downloading/installing any Software and asks your permission. Since you didn't mention these warnings, it makes me think perhaps the UAC is not working properly.

Some malware will re-appear. So update MBAM, disable BitDefender, close all browser windows and run another Quick Scan with MBAM.

After that, click on the Logs at MBAM and let me know what kind of malware was found and where.

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 20. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

UAC always asks me to confirm any downloads and program runs, when it is active.

I ran the MBAM scan again and it found nothing.  Below are the results of the first scan, when it found several items.

Registry Keys Infected: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{2B96D5CC-C5B5-49A5-A69D-CC0A30F9028C} (Adware.Minibug) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIde ntifiers\{1D4DB7D0-6EC9-47a3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIde ntifiers\{3C2D2A1E-031F-4397-9614-87C932A848E0} (Adware.Minibug) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{1D4DB7D2-6E C9-47a3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Registry Values Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Data Items Infected: (No malicious items detected) Folders Infected: c:\program files\funwebproducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. c:\program files\funwebproducts\Installr (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. c:\program files\funwebproducts\Installr\1.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Files Infected: c:\program files\funwebproducts\Installr\1.bin\F3EZSETP.DLL (PUP.FunWebProducts) -> Not selected for removal. c:\program files\funwebproducts\Installr\1.bin\F3PLUGIN.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. c:\program files\funwebproducts\Installr\1.bin\NPFUNWEB.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

• 21. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, thanks for the info and running that again. That WebSearch family is malware for sure, as I've seen it before. I'm surprised that BitDefender didn't find any of what MBAM did. Cookies are one thing, but what MBAM found is something else.

However looking at the logs, this one was not selected for removal. Files Infected: c:\program files\funwebproducts\Installr\1.bin\F3EZSETP.DLL (PUP.FunWebProducts) -> Not selected for removal.

It should be removed. Can you go to the location c:\program files\funwebproducts\Installr\1.bin\F3EZSETP.DLL

and find that, right click on it and delete/remove it?

So UAC is working then, ok.

While you are doing that, I want to check if I have anything else on WebSearch related.

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 22. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Couldn't find 'funwebproducts' folder in 'program files' folder with Windows Explorer, even with "show hidden files" checked!

Tried using Agent Ransack, which always works when Explorer can't find something.  "0 files found"!

Did a FULL MBAM scan.  It couldn't find it either.  It must be gone.  Hopefully, the Internet problem disappeared with it.  I'll let you know.

• 23. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, Thanks for doing all of the checking, but since this WebSearch family has many names and can re-appear it was important to make sure. Perhaps that latest scan removed it. Good to know nothing was found.

I hope also that this takes care of the IE issue.

This is just a suggestion, but since BitDefender didn't find this, it may be a good idea to keep MBAM updated and run it once a day with a quick scan. Either at start up or shut down. You'll find the quick scan will get faster after being used a few times. That is what I have found, since I use it also.

Let me know if IE is working as it should.

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 24. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Just got the error again!  I have attached the error details below.  Fault Module Name is not always the same, but this time it is Flash.  This could be a problem with IE8 or Windows Vista.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:     APPCRASH

Application Name:     iexplore.exe

Application Version:     8.0.6001.19048

Application Timestamp:     4d633f27

Fault Module Name:     Flash10p.ocx

Fault Module Version:     10.2.159.1

Fault Module Timestamp:     4da39a4c

Exception Code:     c0000005

Exception Offset:     00178830

OS Version:     6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

Locale ID:     1033 

Additional Information 1:     fd00

Additional Information 2:     ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Additional Information 3:     fd00

Additional Information 4:     ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

• 25. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Well, that is strange. It's showing the Flash10p.ocx which is the Flash Player ActiveX Control and FP vs 10.2.159.1.

Now FP has updated to version 10.3.181.14 and whether this would solve the issue, I can't say.

Do you recall the site you were on when this happened? I don't need to know other than if it was a video/youtube.

Did you receive an IE Security warning from UAC?

I know that BitDefender has RealProtection. Is that Virus Shield installed into the IE browser or any addons at all in the browser of BitDefender?

I know you didn't have any issues with BD before, but sometimes when FP updates a conflict can occur due to changes in FP.

Something is causing this.

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 26. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

It just happened when I was on local.google.com.  The street view feature requires Flash.  When I closed the tab, I got the error.

It is a Microsoft Windows error that I am getting, not a UAC IE Security warning.

I'm not technically savvy enough to know how BD interacts with IE.  I do have Realtime Protection activated, and I have received warnings about dangerous sites which it blocked me from viewing.  The only BD addon is for changing chat encryption preferences, and I have that disabled.

My only hope is to update Flash.  I will disable BD before I do it this time.

...Update complete.  Here is the proof:

Problem signature: 

Fault Module Name:     Flash10q.ocx 

Fault Module Version:     10.3.181.14   <---

Fault Module Timestamp:     4dc3253e 

Exception Offset:     001780f6 

• 27. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, so updating Flash Player to the latest version didn't help, as you are still getting the error. Something is conflicting with Shockwave Flash Object in my opinion since even tho the error is coming from Windows, it involves the Flash10q.ocx. This is the ActiveX Control for Flash Player. The "q" reflects that latest version of Flash Player you just updated to.

BitDefender may warn you about dangerous websites, but it didn't warn you nor prevent the Install of all of the WebSearch malware.

Go to Tools, Manage addons and look in Toolbars & Extensions; go to "Show" and look in all 4 categories also for any BitDefender addons/BHO's/Helpers or anything related to BD.

Do you have any Toolbars Installed?

Thanks,

eidnolb

Message was edited by: eidnolb

• 28. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

No BD toolbars other than the one mentioned which is disabled.  It would allow chat sessions to be encrypted if both parties had BD.

Only others are IE Status and Command toolbars.  I don't like alot of clutter on my webpage screens.

PS - I am very sceptical of all anti-virus programs.  How would they know which virus' exist unless they know who wrote them, or even wrote them themselves?!

• 29. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, Did you turn UAC off while Uninstalling and Installing Flash Player to the latest version?

Also, since you mentioned encryption it reminded me of something. Go to Tools, Internet Options and under the Advanced Tab, page down to Security. Is there a check mark in the "Do not save encrypted pages to disk"?

On the Anti-Virus programs and the Viruses. Most all programs have data bases of known malware as they all collect what's out there. There are new malware daily as that is a full time job for the bad guys!!

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 30. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

I did not, nor do I ever, turn off UAC unless someone from Dell or Microsoft tells me to...and they never have.

There is no check next to "Do not save encrypted..."  I assume that is the Windows default, since I didn't change it.  I don't know what it does.

I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling IE8, went to local.google.com (which is where I can almost always make the error occur), and it did occur again!

I am at my witts end!  I am going to bring this machine to a techie and have him look at it.  While he's at it, I will ask him to replace Vista as well.  I'll bet most of my problems with this PC will disappear with Vista!

Thanks again for all the time you spent trying to solve this maddening problem.

• 31. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi, ok on the no check mark in the encrypted area.

The UAC can be turned off while troubleshooting. My understanding is that the reason it is there is when you are going to download or install a program. A warning just to be sure you trust the program and don't download or install a risky program.

Do you get that error on other websites too? If so, then perhaps you could call Microsoft about this. Might save some money.

Don't forget malware can do some crazy things even when it's been removed. It could have caused a glitch with the UAC.

I do hope you find out what the cause is. Let me know if you have time.

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 32. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Crazy as this sounds, I was hoping to get the error again.  I wanted to show you a different module that is involved, other than Flash.  Here it is

Problem signature: 

Fault Module Name:     mshtml.dll 

Fault Module Version:     8.0.6001.19048 

Fault Module Timestamp:     4d635562 

Exception Offset:     000a1009 

This happened when Flash add-on was enabled, but I don't think I was using it.  I wanted to leave IE with 2 tabs open.  Would you happen to know what mshtml.dll is?

• 33. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)
                                                                          654897258 Community Member

I have a similar problem which happens whenever I walk away from the computer for extended periods (overnight, for example) and leave IE open with a tab logged onto http://www.nytimes.com.  Doesn't matter if the NY Times tab is "on top" or if it is one of many inactive tabs; I jiggle the mouse in the morning to wake up the screen (power saving mode: screen only) and the error message is right there on top waiting for me.

I know it is the NYTimes tab which is crashing because IE always offers to recover the crashed tab.  I always have multiple IE browsers running with multiple tabs on each, many of which contain Flash objects.  However, crashes only occur with the NYTimes site.

I can find lots of these in Event Viewer; here are just a few:

Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 8.0.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce79912

Faulting module name: Flash10d.ocx, version: 10.0.42.34, time stamp: 0x4ae7baed

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0011294f

Faulting process id: 0x878

Faulting application start time: 0x01cc06745175ad0a

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWow64\Macromed\Flash\Flash10d.ocx

Report Id: 2d204abe-75e7-11e0-ba45-001bdc0fdeb9

Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 8.0.7600.16700, time stamp: 0x4cd23213

Fault offset: 0x002054be

Faulting process id: 0x2060

Faulting application start time: 0x01cbc959fa124fbb

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

Report Id: eb38d561-35af-11e0-97ee-001bdc0fdeb9

Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 8.0.7600.16700, time stamp: 0x4cd23213

Fault offset: 0x00218f8b

Faulting process id: 0xfa8

Faulting application start time: 0x01cbbbee85351097

Report Id: 9408eee7-2a3e-11e0-a82c-001bdc0fdeb9

Fault offset: 0x00181bf7

Faulting process id: 0x1fe4

Faulting application start time: 0x01cbadb8bb6a6c0a

Report Id: 16a281fa-1a08-11e0-8cbb-001bdc0fdeb9

Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 8.0.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce79912

Fault offset: 0x002f50fa

Faulting process id: 0x262c

Faulting application start time: 0x01cbf5170f31989e

Report Id: 90a25db9-6169-11e0-bec1-001bdc0fdeb9

• 34. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Wow.  And all with Flash as the faulting module name!

I just went to support.microsoft.com, downloaded and ran Mats_Run.EIAddon (Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services).  It determined that RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin was a problem, so I let Mats_Run disable it.  Went to a couple of known trouble websites and did not have a problem (YET!).

The connection between RealPlayer addon and Flash is that I use RealPlayer to view and download Flash videos.

Too many programs running with too many interactions with too many programs...

• 35. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi 654......  Just real quick. You have a very very old version of Flash Player showing in that error. Either you haven't updated in a long time, or you have some old Flash Player files that didn't get removed during an Uninstall.

You will need to start a discussion of your own so this can be explored.

Thanks,

eidnolb

• 36. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi Der Grashupfer, Yes RealPlayer is a known conflict. I should have had you post all of your addons, but sometimes it's not easy since we don't have the feature on the Forum anymore.

Hopefully you've isolated this problem. Can you use Windows Media Player instead of RealPlayer?

Thanks for posting this info.

eidnolb

• 37. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)
                                                                                  654897258 Community Member
                                                                                  function(){return A.apply(null,[this].concat($A(arguments)))}

eidnolb wrote:

Hi 654......  Just real quick. You have a very very old version of Flash Player showing in that error. Either you haven't updated in a long time, or you have some old Flash Player files that didn't get removed during an Uninstall.

You will need to start a discussion of your own so this can be explored.

Thanks,

eidnolb

I am actually running 10.3.181.14 at the moment.  I pulled those errors from the Event Viewer without paying much attention to the dates.

I have learned to avoid leaving IE running with a NYTimes tab open, so haven't had the error since updating to latest Flash.  Perhaps I will test it overnight...

Not to hijack, but if you have a moment, take a look at http://forums.adobe.com/message/3673392#3673392 for a more serious issue I am having with Flash.

• 38. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Dear eidnolb,

There is no way you could have known which of the thousand programs was causing this, it took a program to find the problem program.  You have been most helpful and it WAS your suggestion that I contact Microsoft

I will still use RealPlayer to download by enabling it when I need it and disabling it otherwise.

Regards,

Der Grashüpfer

• 39. Re: Internet Explorer has stopped working (2nd attempt to fix this)

Hi Der Grashupfer, I'm glad you were able to find that program that found the conflict. I need one of those

That's a good idea to use RP when you need to. I do that with some of the addons that I don't use all of the time. Glad you are able to have your computer running without those issues!

Thanks for marking your thread as answered also.

Regards,

eidnolb

Message was edited by: eidnolb spelling -can't type on this laptop!

1 2 Previous Next