1 Reply Latest reply on May 3, 2011 5:40 AM by Steve Grisetti

still image disappears from menu background on burning to DVD

Jillian Jones 11

I’ve just completed a project in Adobe Premiere Elements 9 in which I’ve personalized the menu background with a still image (trying two different disc menu templates - sport swimming and one under memories - can't remember the name of that one). With both these templates the still image shows up perfectly on my computer screen while I'm in the project but when I burn the project to DVD the still image doesn't appear on playback of the DVD.  I have done other projects in PE9 with no problems with still images in existing disc menu templates - travel ship template and the template that comes as standard with PE9 before adding additional templates). I would prefer not to use either of these templates for my current project.

I see previous treads have commented on changing the size of the image...this doesn't seem to make a difference for me and the other suggestion is to somehow change the name of the file for the templates to get around this problem but i'm not understanding this.  I still don't understand why some templates work and others don't. Does anyone have a simple to understand solution to this?

Or does anyone have a list of the disc menu templates that work with personalizing?

thanks heaps.