• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFBuilder 2 Issue with Copy & Cut

Advocate ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the standalone version of CFB2 on a Mac (10.6.7, 3.06 GHz, 8 GB of RAM). In several of my files, after working for a little bit (in said file), I lose the ability to use my Quick Keys for Cut and Copy (I can always paste). Additionally, these options are greyed out from the Edit drop-down menu.

However, if I select text in the editor and right click on it, I am able to use my mouse to select copy or cut. Obviously, this is a pain in the butt and not an efficient way to work. As of now, this behavior appears inconsistent, at best. After not working (cut or copy commands, that is) in the editor for a bit, I may suddenly be able to cut or copy once or twice and then it stops again.

Before I submit a bug report, I wanted to reach out and see if anyone else in the community was having any similar issues.

Thanks!

Craig

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please ignore. Naturally, after posting this I found the link to the bug-base and ... someone has already submitted a bug. Sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation