Expand my Community achievements bar.

External Authentication

Level 1

I am trying to provide external authentication to adobe livecycle. When I try to deploy the component, I get a warning message in the log saying below:

"RN  [com.adobe.idp.um.spi.authentication.AuthenticationProviderSPI] UserM:GENERIC_WARNING: [Thread Hashcode: 12703139] Error in invoking getConfigName, exception message: Service: MyCustomFlashMediaAuthenticator not found."

What causes this?

Some times when I deploy, there is no such message in the logs.HOwever when I try to then authenticate, it just says below

"2011-05-05 01:06:38,892 WARN  [com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.authentication.AuthenticationManagerBean] UserM:GENERIC_WARNING: [Thread Hashcode: 24021577] Authentication failed for user [testUser:testPassword (Error code - 12803 [0x3203]) as none of the AuthProviders can authenticatethe user. Refer to debug level logs of category com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception for more details."

When I list the installed components, it shows up with the correct version.However none of the log statements I try to log using log4j and System.out.println are showing up.

Please help.

0 Replies