1 Reply Latest reply on May 6, 2011 11:23 AM by Steve Grisetti

Markers after markers are set  video does not play entire movie just to first scene marker

xuorel1

New to Elements 9 I have added disc menu to my movie. When I put in scene marker(green) and then stop (red)marker the scenes play fine on the final movie selection. But then the Play Movie only plays to the first stop marker of the first scene selection. I took out the stop buttons and now the each selected scene plays right to the end of the movie . What am I doing wrong. I would like to be able to do both Play movie or Scene selection  Please Help

xuorel1

• 1. Re: Markers after markers are set  video does not play entire movie just to first scene marker
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately, that's one of the limitations of the way this program creates disc menus. A stop marker will return the viewer to the main menu no matter if the video is launched with a scene menu button or with the Play All button.

If you're interested, many Premiere Elements users supplement the video editing of Premiere Elements with the DVD creation of DVD Architect Studio, a $39 download from Sony. You can see it at work here.

I liked the program so much that I wrote a book about it -- as a supplement to my books on Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements!