• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Out of memory at line 149

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2007 Jun 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have compiled my help file and it works *mostly* fine.
However, on certain topics where I have an Image with popups, I will click on a field within the image and get an 'out of memory at line:149" error and then the popup opens in a large window.
Any ideas what is causing this? It's an IE error, but I suspect it's more to do with how the PC is handling memory. If that is the case, any creative ideas on what to do to reduce the payload? Should I get rid of the popups, reduce the amount of dropdowns/expanding text within the topic that's giving me grief?
All ideas welcome, cos this is beginning to make my head hurt.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 12, 2007 Jun 12, 2007
*self reply* and to any interested.
Yes Brian, it WAS corrupted True Code. When I looked at the offending pages, I found this: <input type=hidden name=data value=2A0C021D00000043726561...insert a whole bunch o'more numbers and letters here to the value of about 30PLUS lines...>
</form>
As there was no form on the page, and a reference to ehelp.com, it sure wasn't supposed to be there. Anyway, I thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 06, 2007 Jun 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello stressielu,

Check this thread to see if it points you in the right direction.

Hope it helps,

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2007 Jun 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Brian, this does seem to be the same thing. Not be a doofus, but how would I manage to have gotten webhelp stuff into the source? and how would I get rid of it (other than chanting voodoo and waving a big stick?)
thanks so much
Louise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2007 Jun 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*self reply* and to any interested.
Yes Brian, it WAS corrupted True Code. When I looked at the offending pages, I found this: <input type=hidden name=data value=2A0C021D00000043726561...insert a whole bunch o'more numbers and letters here to the value of about 30PLUS lines...>
</form>
As there was no form on the page, and a reference to ehelp.com, it sure wasn't supposed to be there. Anyway, I thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2007 Jun 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Louise,

Sorry I missed your posts, but being UK based they came in at 2:16 AM and 5:04 AM respectively.

I'm glad you managed to sort it out. I find that there are very few "new" problems reported here. If I don't know the answer, I use the advanced search and check across multiple forums. Failing that I check Peter and Rick's sites for guidance. If all else fails, I Post or, if I'm trying to help, I concede that I don't know, and watch to see the reply.

Great source of info here.

All the best,

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp