This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Thanks Brian, this does seem to be the same thing. Not be a doofus, but how would I manage to have gotten webhelp stuff into the source? and how would I get rid of it (other than chanting voodoo and waving a big stick?)
thanks so much
*self reply* and to any interested.
Yes Brian, it WAS corrupted True Code. When I looked at the offending pages, I found this: <input type=hidden name=data value=2A0C021D00000043726561...insert a whole bunch o'more numbers and letters here to the value of about 30PLUS lines...>
As there was no form on the page, and a reference to ehelp.com, it sure wasn't supposed to be there. Anyway, I thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
Sorry I missed your posts, but being UK based they came in at 2:16 AM and 5:04 AM respectively.
I'm glad you managed to sort it out. I find that there are very few "new" problems reported here. If I don't know the answer, I use the advanced search and check across multiple forums. Failing that I check Peter and Rick's sites for guidance. If all else fails, I Post or, if I'm trying to help, I concede that I don't know, and watch to see the reply.
Great source of info here.
All the best,