1 Reply Latest reply on May 8, 2011 11:17 PM by Flex harUI

Flash builder 4.5 + mobile apps + mx components : error#1014

Mykeul--

Hi everyone,

I found about the capabilities of Flex/Air a few weeks ago and I started experimenting. I'm interested in the mobile apps in particular.

I downloaded the final release of Flash Builder and started to "code" a few things (I am fairly new to ActionScript too).

The thing is I have errors when launching the mobile apps on an emulator or on my Desire HD.

Typical example is this app from Ryan Stewart : http://blog.digitalbackcountry.com/2011/03/slides-and-assets-from-adobe-refresh/

I tried to run his CollaborationMobile App (as I want to work with LCCS) onto a device emulator thanks to Flash Builder but I get the following errors :

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.containers::Canvas could not be found.

at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()

at mx.managers::SystemManager/deferredNextFrame()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\fr amework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:284]

at mx.managers::SystemManager/preloader_preloaderDocFrameReadyHandler()[E:\dev\hero_private\ frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2633]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at mx.preloaders::Preloader/timerHandler()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework \src\mx\preloaders\Preloader.as:515]

at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()

at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class com.adobe.coreUI.controls::RichTextArea could not be found.

at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()

at mx.managers::SystemManager/deferredNextFrame()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\fr amework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:284]

at mx.managers::SystemManager/preloader_preloaderDocFrameReadyHandler()[E:\dev\hero_private\ frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2633]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at mx.preloaders::Preloader/timerHandler()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework \src\mx\preloaders\Preloader.as:515]

at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()

at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

and a few others...

I have no clue of the reason of these errors...

Thanks for the help