• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access Denied when trying to publish a new build

May 10, 2011 May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Yesterday my colleague and I were flying doing web help published manuals to our network location.

Today we both have problems at the end of the published build saying

"Compilation complete Warning: Failed to publish to "Release build" reason: Canceled by user".

The issue is that neither my colleague or I cancelled anything and the build does not get published.

I was wondering is anyone has any ideas as to what might be happening. We have no read only on the published files, and when we publish another manual to the same location it works fine. Just happens to be the most important manual that is not working.

Thanks in advance

Anita.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2011 May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen publishing cancelled as described in Snippets on my site but not with that message.

Take a look at the snippet and see if the same solution works.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 11, 2011 May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turned out there was a read only file and the only way to fix was to rename the original folder and re

publish. I then renamed it back to what it should have been and everything works fine.

Thanks Peter your snippet was the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp