3 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2011 1:09 PM by Steve Grisetti

??? Toolbar???

kalykam

I am using Adobe Elements an early version... I have somehow lost the toolbar on the left side of the screen.  How do I get it back??? I really need to change functions.  I can't get the arrow tool or the line tool or choose a section of the image to delete.

When I lost that I also lost the history menu on the right side so I can't go back to 'background"

• 1. Re: ??? Toolbar???
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I believe you are asking about Photoshop Elements. This is the Premiere Elements forum.

Meantime, you can most likely re-open any of those panels by going to the program's Window drop-down  menu.

• 2. Re: ??? Toolbar???
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

What version of PrE are you using?

When you go to Window in the Menu Bar, can you choose the Restore Workspace?

Good luck,

Hunt

[Edit] Wow, Steve's reply did not show, until I had posted, and the time stamp shows almost an hour ago????? Forums are getting wonky again.

Also, I assume that Steve will move this out of the FAQ sub-forum, and into the main forum.

• 3. Re: ??? Toolbar???
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You are likely asking about Photoshop Elements rather than Premiere Elements. This is the Premiere Elements forum.

Meantime, you can relaunch both the Toolkit and History panel by selecting it from the program's Window drop-down menu.