4 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2011 7:32 AM by Carol S. Ruskin

Kuler Klash error

Carol S. Ruskin Level 1

I clicked on MyKuler and got a Kuler Klash error. What is it and how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Kuler Klash error
          atjain Adobe Employee

Hi Carol,

Kuler Klash is a generic error that normally occurs when the connection to the kuler servers cannot be established. In most cases, refreshing the browser page(or simply trying again) should settle the problem. If it is only the My Kuler page that is not loading while other pages are working perfectly and you are able to sign in, I would recomment clearning the browser cache. Please reply to the thread if that does not solve the issue.

--

Kuler Team

• 2. Re: Kuler Klash error
            Carol S. Ruskin Level 1

Hi,

I went onto the Kuler forum to try & reply to this message and couldn't find the reply button. Anyway, I'm using Safari on the Mac, cleared the cache and cleared history. I can logon to Kuler, do searches, but I'm still getting the Kuler klash error. Is there some way to reset my id?

Thanks,

Carol.

• 3. Re: Kuler Klash error
              atjain Adobe Employee

Hi,

The reply button becomes visible only when you are logged into adobe forums. There is a kuler AIR desktop app also available that has the My Kuler functionality available here.(Requires Adobe AIR). It would be of great help if you could verify whether My Kuler is available via the desktop app. Adobe ID and related account information can be changed by clicking on 'welcome <username>' link on the top-right of this page(after login) and going to my account.

--

Kuler Team

• 4. Re: Kuler Klash error
                Carol S. Ruskin Level 1

I downloaded the app and got "kuler kutoff! Your session has timed out, Please sign in again." I can do a search, but can't get into Mykuler. Here's a screen shot of it: