2 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2011 8:07 AM by saisri2k2

Moving components around?

Adrien. Level 1

I have a project - ProjectA which was imported from flash catalyst. It has about 20 components. Two of which I want to move to library project - Project B.

which has a package called components, inside a package called gui. (gui.components)

In main.xml - its freaking out cause it cant find the two components. its looking in <components:componentName></components>

would I then (after adding this lib project to ProjectA go gui.components:componentName?

• 1. Re: Moving components around?
          JeffryHouser Level 4

The 'components' text before the colon in the MXML refers to the namespace defined in the top level tag of the MXML component you're in.  You most likely have to change the path on that component.  And also make sure that the ProjectB SWC is in the library path for Project A.

• 2. Re: Moving components around?
            saisri2k2 Level 4

There could be several problems to this

1. First check the namespace, check what is the path of the components namespace on the main.xml,
            2. Second, go to the project B, right click > preferences > build path > classes tab > (check if you have the newly included classes are selected to be included in the library, if not select them and rebulid the project and add the swc to the project A)