• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unused Topic Keywords

Explorer ,
May 12, 2011 May 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a Robohelp report which lists Unused keywords. This is currently listing Unused Topic Keywords. These keywords are not visible in the Index Pod, so how do you identify where they are, and how to get rid of them?

Help keeps referring to an "Index Designer" - what/where is this?

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2011 May 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is strange for the report to highlight an unused keyword that is not displayed in the Index Pod. Would the unused keywords be topic level keywords rather than index file keywords?

BTW the "Index Designer" mentioned refers to the Index Pod - this is I think a bit of a throw back to previous versions.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2011 May 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Colum

As stated in the original post, the Unused keywords report is listing under "Unused Topic Keywords". I managed to delete all the unused INDEX keywords eventually (roboHelp crashed almost every time a keyword was successfully deleted), but now i come to look for the unused topic keywords in the index pod to delete them also, they are not there. Highly frustrating!

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp