• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED

New Here ,
May 12, 2011 May 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read over the many posts about this error message and I am getting nowhere by checking time, date and time zone.  Eveything on my computer is correct.  I have synced with several different internet time servers and nothing has changed.  The same error over and over again.  I am in Texas in the Central time zone and my time and date are right.  Please help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 13, 2011 May 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the key may be in your statement that your COMPUTER is correct. How

about your ebook reader? I don't know what brand you have, so I can't tell

you how to check its setup, but all four of mine have a date and time. Two

have time zones.....

Hope this helps!

===================

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2011 May 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After my post, I decided to brutally delete all logs and restore files associated with Adobe Digital Editions.  Program files were all that were safe.  That seemed to work for me.  It must have been holding on to some remnant of information that was not correct.  Thanks for your quick reply Frustrated in AZ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines