4 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2011 9:08 PM by Rick Gerard

    How to make this sort of animation in AE


      Not sure if it is possible? Also, can I do it in Flash?




      If it can be done in AE or Flash, how? You know at the beginner, after the word 'table', you know how the entire sentence fliped to the left. This is what I would like to learn. What do you call that? Is it camera? Where can I find tutorial like that?