Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp-issue in generatings printed document

New Here ,
May 15, 2011 May 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have installed the trial version of Robohelp9. It was working well till friday.I have included some topics today and tried to generate the printed output. But I got the below error and system crashed. Then again i have to open the robohelp project. but when i generate the webhelp file, its working fine.

error.png

but in 'Single Source Layout', when i select the 'Printed Document' option ->right click-> select view it gave the following message.

Please guide me on this.print.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 16, 2011 May 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you mentioned that it was working well before you added some new topics, assuming that Printed Documentation output was once created successfully for this project.
Hence the second warning message makes complete sense because your project is updated since you last generated the output.

For the first error message, please share the information about how have you used those newly created topics within RoboHelp; did you link these topics, used them in index, see also or any other such information.
Also let us know about the content of the topics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just copied some of the contents and image from a word document. I have used a cover page and some hyperlinks are listed but there is no links to other topics.

but the same thing i was doing it last week as well.. is it problem with the word doc? but i tried generating other test project which i have created before, for those project i could generate 'document' ouput without any issues.. Even i closed all the programmes and restarted the machine...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please copy paste this content in a topic in fresh project and see if Printed Documentation generates or not.

If the issue persists, can you please share the word file ( source file ) with us.

Thanks,

Aditi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2011 May 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

Sorry its not possible to share the word document.I generated the new project with the same contents but still the same. I just checked the !SSL folder but it contains the ie files. (please refer the below image)

Thanks.issue.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2011 May 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Saaya

It may help you to rethink sharing the document if I add that Aditi is an Adobe employee. You only need to share it with her.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp