1 Reply Latest reply on May 16, 2011 3:53 AM by sachinpol

SWC load error pointing to as3corelib.swc file

sachinpol

A flex project was created in Flash builder 4.1 (by another guy). but now i would like to try it on 4.5 and has loaded the project in flashbuilder 4.5. but this brings up the error SWC Load error

DesignAssetLoader.CompleteTimeoutSWC file failed to load. Any component dependent on this SWC file will not be displayed in the Design Mode.The SWC may have failed to load because of: *  Incompatible definitions caused by usage of a different SDK version *  Missing referred class definitions

In libs folder of the project i have 3 swc files - as3corelib.swc,cairngorm.swc and arc90flexlib.swc. i coudn't find swc files with the same file name.

But I could find library.swc files under metadata/plugins folders - arc90flexlib.swc522412417,as3corelib.swc-1490859119, Cairngorm.swc-204264519. and i have also managed to dig out the fact that these folder versions were different on flashbuilder 4.1.

So my question is do i just change the name from library.swc in flashbuilder 4.5 plugin folders to the corresponding .swc filenames and place in my project lib folder or is there any other way i could get a compatible versions of these files to run the old version on 4.5?

thanks in advance.