Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pagination issue v9

May 17, 2011 May 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp HTML 9 and for some reason cannot get a new linked or imported Word document to paginate.  I've also tried a new Word document.

I have tried a new project and tried updating a project. I used my style sheet that has always worked for importing and linking, but no matter what I do the file does not paginate.

I have Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3, and Heading 4 all checked for pagination.

I never had this problem with RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8.  This is the first time I've tried it with version 9.  I am trying to finish a project, so this is extremely frustrating.  Could there be a setting I've missed on RoboHelp project or style sheet?

Not that it matters, but this is for WebHelp output.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would like to send me the document, I will try importing it and seeing what results I get. See the Contact page on my site but attach the document to the email.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter.  I tried a new project and just my blank template and it worked.  So, I now think there is something wrong with the content and not RoboHelp.  I found a previous topic that someone had the same problem with RoboHelp8 and fixed it using continuous section breaks.   I'll try that and let you know how it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp