6 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2011 10:37 AM by Zolotoj

Sandbox error

Zolotoj Level 3

How exactly should I understand the follwing error:

*** Security Sandbox Violation ***
      Connection to file:///D:/testarea/projects/Webs/UFDPortal-debug/framework_4.5.0.20967.swf halted - not permitted from file:///D:/testarea/projects/Webs/UFDPortal-debug/UFDPortal.swf

Thanks

• 1. Re: Sandbox error
          Darrell Loverin Level 4

UFDPortal.swf does not have the proper security to load framework_4.5.0.20967.swf. Since this is from the file system you probably want the Webs or UFDPortal-debug directory to be "trusted" by the Flash Player. Normally Flash Builder sets this up for you automatically. You may need to shutdown all Flash Player instances so the change in the trusted directories can take effect.

-Darrell

• 2. Re: Sandbox error
            Zolotoj Level 3

How do I check how FB is setting up trusted directories? Looks like it's not because everything has been restarted, so far, no change. This is the whole message:

Connection to file:///D:/testarea/projects/Webs/UFDPortal-debug/framework_4.5.0.20967.swf halted - not permitted from file:///D:/testarea/projects/Webs/UFDPortal-debug/UFDPortal.swf
            SecurityError: Error #2148: SWF file file:///D:/testarea/projects/Webs/UFDPortal-debug/UFDPortal.swf cannot access local resource file:///D:/testarea/projects/Webs/UFDPortal-debug/framework_4.5.0.20967.swf. Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may access local resources.
                at flash.net::URLStream/load()
                at flash.net::URLLoader/load()
                at mx.core::CrossDomainRSLItem/load()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\ mx\core\CrossDomainRSLItem.as:227]
                at mx.core::RSLListLoader/loadNext()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\m x\core\RSLListLoader.as:184]
                at mx.core::RSLListLoader/load()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\co re\RSLListLoader.as:156]
                at mx.preloaders::Preloader/initialize()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\s rc\mx\preloaders\Preloader.as:297]
                at mx.managers::SystemManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::initialize()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\pr ojects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2103]
                at mx.managers::SystemManager/initHandler()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framewor k\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2588]

• 4. Re: Sandbox error
              Zolotoj Level 3

After I have created a folder FlashPlayerTrust in C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\ with a file UFDPortal.cfg

that has this line:

D:\testarea\projects\Webs\UFDPortal-debug

I am getting the following error now:

ArgumentError: Error #2004: One of the parameters is invalid.  url: 'http:weborb.aspx'
                  at flash.net::NetConnection/connect()
                  at mx.messaging.channels::NetConnectionChannel/internalConnect()[E:\dev\hero_private\framewo rks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\NetConnectionChannel.as:240]
                  at mx.messaging.channels::AMFChannel/internalConnect()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projec ts\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\AMFChannel.as:307]
                  at mx.messaging::Channel/connect()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messag ing\Channel.as:884]
                  at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/connectChannel()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\src \mx\messaging\ChannelSet.as:1707]
                  at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/reconnectChannel()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\rpc\s rc\mx\messaging\ChannelSet.as:1809]
                  at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
                  at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

running the release version has no problem.

• 5. Re: Sandbox error
                Flex harUI Adobe Employee

That's probably unrelated.  You will need to figure out how that URL got

created.  It doesn't look right to me either.

• 6. Re: Sandbox error
                  Zolotoj Level 3

But why the error is getting triggered by providing trusted content? I need some information here otherwise it's going to be tough for me to trouble shoot.