2 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2011 9:58 PM by Todd_Kopriva

Someone mind answering a few questions?

Doomgray

I have a coupld of questions that may be kind of specific and I kind of need the answers explained in layman's terms. I'm new to Adobe video editing, so please be gentle.

I am doing a video project for school with a few friends. We shot on a Canon Optura 40 (records with tape). I got imported the footage into an AVI file and I imported that into my trial version of Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 (I recently got After Effects for another project). I have edited the footage a bit and then my friend calls me. He says that he wants to edit it after I do.

So my first question is can I transfer an Adobe Premiere project (on trial version) to my friends computer (he has the full version)? Will everything be able to transfer over? Should I not edit a particular thing (effects, etc) because it won't transfer? And how would I go about doing it?

All I've done so far is cut all the actual footage together. Should I just stop and get him to edit it all? He'd be rather annoyed if he had to do it all, so I will try anything I guess. He says that I need to put it on a DVD but I don't know if that will work.

Thanks for the help in advance!