1 Reply Latest reply on May 24, 2011 2:23 AM by Mylenium

Warp Stabilizer Does not start.

nickdbomb Level 1

I used Dynamic link from Premiere 5.5 to AE 5.5 Production Premium Bundle.  The 4 minute project seems to be OK in AE until I used Warp Stabalize. AE Either freezes or there's a blue bar with "Stalizing in the background step (1 of 2) The CPU is not running more than 3% and nothing is happening it doesn't crash the OS. I'm useing 720x480 NTSC 29.97 mp4 clips from videos created in PPCS4.  I exported a 8 sec. of one clip to DV does the same thing, nothing when Warp stabilizer is used.

I had the warp stabilizer working in another project a few days ago on this system. It was a 5 second NTSC Quicktime 4:2:2 720P clip.

8GB RAM, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, NVidia GTX 560, Aero Off

Also is there a way to apply warp stabilizer to a few seconds of 1 clip and not the entire project that has been dynamic linked to AE?

• 1. Re: Warp Stabilizer Does not start.
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Also is there a way to apply warp stabilizer to a few seconds of 1 clip and not the entire project that has been dynamic linked to AE?

You replace the segment with an AE comp and send that AE comp. That's even in the introduction to Warp Stabilizer video on Adobe TV, so I suggest you watch the video again. The rest is unclear, but I get the impression that you create a circular relationship somewhere by having the original DV and converted clips in teh same project. Anyway, if you change your approach, this should also not occur anymore.

Mylenium