1 Reply Latest reply on May 25, 2011 12:03 PM by Alessio Ganci

    Adobe reader help?


      I was using openoffice which got an option to convert files to PDF but now I want to switch from openoffice to Ms-Office so I just want to know whether I have any additional installation to get the same option in it.?





        • 1. Re: Adobe reader help?
          Alessio Ganci Level 1

          If you want to switch from OpenOffice to Microsoft Office, and you still want to create PDFs documents, then you may use the PDF conversion tool of Microsoft Office. You can find it directly in an application like Microsoft Office Word, when you save the document. Else, you'll find the link to download the plugin. All is very simple.  Alessio Ganci