0 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2011 12:37 PM by melas076

sublinks doesn't appear

melas076 Level 1

i tried to do but unfortunatly the sublink doesn't appear at all.

when i trace, all things appear in ouput windows.....

also it is online, kindly check it : www.it4net.net/test/

let me know why?

i appreciate your help,
      MELAS

this is my as code in the first frame :

var newsXML:XML = new XML();
      newsXML.ignoreWhite = true;
      var output:String= "";

newsXML.onLoad = function(success) {
              if (success) {
          for(var i:Number=0;i<newsXML.firstChild.childNodes[1].childNodes[0].childNode s.length;i++){
      var tlink:String = newsXML.firstChild.childNodes[1].childNodes[0].attributes.Name;
      var linkS:String = newsXML.firstChild.childNodes[1].childNodes[0].childNodes[i].attribut es.Lname;
      var textS1 = newsXML.childNodes[0].childNodes[1].childNodes[0].childNodes[i].first Child.nodeValue;
      var pdfS = newsXML.firstChild.childNodes[1].childNodes[0].childNodes[i].attribut es.pdfs;
      output += textS1;
      output += "<a href='"+pdfS+"'>Download PDF</a>";
      output += "\n";
      var textS = output;
      trace(textS);
      _root.sub_bg.subTXT.htmlText = "<a href='asfunction:linkF,"+textS+"'>"+linkS+"</a><br>";
      _root.sub_bg.linktitle.htmlText = tlink;

}
          }
      }

newsXML.load("xml/Profile.xml");

also this is my xml changed:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <content>
      <Home>
           <Body>Integrated Systems Ltd., is a corporation organized under  the Investment laws of Egypt with its registered number 38531, and  having its registered office at 50, El-Hegaz Street, Heliopolis Square,  Cairo –11351, Egypt.
      Since 1999, Commtech Integrated Systems Ltd. has  started its activities in the Egyptian market through providing  consultations for communication systems to highly ranked Egyptian  governmental authorities.</Body>
      </Home>
      <Home2>
      <Submenu Name="Company Profile">
           <links Lname="Our Strategy" pdfs="pdf/pdf1.pdf">COMMTECH strategy  aims at providing the Egyptian market with the State-of-The-Art  technology solutions through the most trustful and reputable vendors and  technology providers around the world.
      Our role is to provide new  innovative communications and information technology solutions to  enhance and develop Small and Medium Enterprises IT infrastructure  network capabilities.
      We accomplish our strategy through delivering  high quality, high reliable, effective and innovative solutions to our  customers, while providing full technical support to our customers to  control and manage their IT resources through integrating and  standardizing several key components to enhance SME IT business  processes.
      </links>
          <links Lname="Our Vision" pdfs="pdf/pdf2.pdf">Our Vision TEXT
          </links>
          <links Lname="Our Mission" pdfs="pdf/pdf3.pdf">Our Mission TEXT
          </links>
          <links Lname="Our Commitment" pdfs="pdf/pdf4.pdf">Our Commitment TEXT
          </links>
      </Submenu>
      </Home2>
      </content>