2 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2011 10:17 AM by philopastry

AE CS5 Photoshop Import Madness

philopastry

Hello!

I am a freelancer working at an animation studio in London. They are running CS5 on their Macs, the one I'm on now is OS X 10.6.7, 2x3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 5 GB 667 MHz DDR2 Memory, with a fresh install of CS5.

On launcing I receive this error : Invalid DICT Array Size (83 :: 2), but I after acknowledging the error window AE seems to launch fine. I have been to another thread addressing this error but it does not seem to be caused by the font loader in my case.

The problem I am having is with importing photoshop files - basically it is pulling in the wrong file but labelling it as the file I selected. For example, I was importing a .psd called "scene_v03.psd" but instead of importing this file it imports "scene_v01.psd" but still labels it as v03 in my project window. I have resaved, relaunched, reloaded, changed the file name, saved in a different location, but every time after effects will import the old version of my photoshop file and label it as the new one. I am finding it impossible to import the new photoshop file, no matter what I try!

Anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this?

Thanks in advance

MTFBWY