2 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2011 12:56 PM by sockerdad

Manipulating Outlook Calendar from CF

sockerdad Level 1

I've figured out how to view a given Outlook calendar via CF, but there are a few more things I would like to be able to do with and to it.

First, the code I am using only allows me to view the calendar for the current date.  How do I modify it to also show a scrollable month calendar where the user can select a particular date?  This is what I have so far:outlook view.JPG

This is what I would like to display from Outlook (the calendar on the left allows the user to scroll through months, and select a date to view from that month):

outlook view desired.JPG

If you don't just want to hand over the answer, referring me to a resource to study is just fine by me!

The code I am using is:

<object classid="clsid:0006F063-0000-0000-C000-000000000046"
        id="ViewCtlFolder"
              width="100%"
              height="300px"
              codetype= "application/x-oleobject"
              codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/office/outlctlx.CAB#ver=9,0,0,3203">   

<param name="Namespace" value="MAPI">   
              <param name="Folder" value="\\Public Folders\All Public Folders\Group\Group Calendar">
              <param name="Restriction" value="">
              <param name="DeferUpdate" value="0">
      </object>

Secondly:  Is there a way to add, change and delete entries from a public Outlook calendar like this one through CF without user interaction on the Outlook side?  I've seen a great example of creating an entry for a calendar from CF, but it requires the owner of the calendar to accept the appointment.

Thanks in advance for your excellent advice!