currently I'm having a huge problem where I wasn't able to find a solution.
This question already has been asked before, but unfortunately not answered (at least I only found the questions and no answers, yet).
When I create this document with LCD 7 everything is working well!! So imho there must be a way to fix this in LCD 8, too.
LiveCycle Designer ES 8.2.1
Acrobat 9 pro
Datasource1 (called excelSrc):
ODBC connection (out of an Excel sheet), delayed open activated
First I added both data connections and enabled 'delayed open' for the ODBC source.
There's no difference whether I use a DSN or a direct connection to the ODBC source.
After opening the odbc connectino the structure in $record should be as follows:
But I always get the error:
'Unable to create SOM element ($record.excelSrc.excelName)'.
What I did:
var oDB = xfa.sourceSet.excelSrc.clone(1);
xfa.sourceSet.excelSrc.open(); <-- here the error occurs
When I remove the xsd source this code is working as intended.
As I wrote above the same code is working with both data sources in the previous version of the LCD.
I would be very glad, if somebody has a hint to solve this issue, otherwise I have to go back to LCD 7 (what I would like to avoid ...)